How To Protect Yourself
From Fukushima Radiation
1. According to Kelley E (Youtube: "How To Protect Yourself"), you should take megadoses of vitamin C (Liposomal or intravenous), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin E, and ASEA
2. According to devkhalsa (Youtube "Japan Nuclear Disaster, Ways To Protect"), there was a Dr. Akizuki who worked in St. Francis Hospital one mile from Nagasaki's ground zero in 1945. None of the workers or patients in this hospital got radiation sickness after the bomb blast because they all ate 1. brown rice, 2. miso soup (long-fermented soy and barley or rice malt) and 3. seaweed (which neutralizes radioactive strontium which is bound to the algin in seaweed and excreted easily. Seaweed is also rich in iodine which protects the thyroid.) Devkhalsa adds a fourth method which is to consume antioxidants like vitamin C and E (ORAC = 100) or better yet pomegranates (ORAC = 2300) or blueberries (ORAC = 2400). Still better are oregano oil (153,000), thyme oil (159,000) or clove oil (10,700,000). See oracvalues.com and buy Young Living Essential Oils. Other OREC values are: spinach (1687), oranges (2103), concord grape (2389), Goji (3290), red wine (3607), pomegranates (4479), green tea (5000), raspberries (5065), garlic (5708), cranberries (9090), blueberries (9621), peppermint (13,978), ginger (14,840), cayenne (19,671), chili (23,636), cocoa (55,653), nutmeg (69,640), parsely (73,670), rosehip (96,150), acai (102,700), vanilla (122,400), turmeric (127,068), cinnamon (131,420). "Several sources indicate that there were hundreds who survived Hiroshima at ground zero and the one thing they all had in common was drinking 20 cups of green tea per day." (Make sure your green tea doesn't come from a Japanese source)
3. According to the article "Combatting Radiation Poisoning Tips" by Healing Cancer Naturally, we again read about Dr. Akizuki who fed his staff and patients a strict macrobiotic diet of brown rice, miso (long-fermented soy beans and barley or rice malt) and tamari soy sauce soup, wakame and other sea vegetables , Hokkaido pumpkin, and sea salt and prohibited the consumption of sugar and sweets. As a result, he saved everyone in his hospital, while many other survivors in the city perished from radiation sickness. Other treatments mentioned in the article are "Epson salt, Sea Salt, Baking Soda" baths, Zeolite (from zeohealth.com), minerals (Superbiomin), Urine, Peppermint, Bentonite Clay, activated charcoal, Chlorella & Spirulina, vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, seaweed and ozone.
4. According to Christina Consolo (radchick) of fukushimafacts.com, you should 1. put activated carbon filters on all water faucets and replace regularly or at least use a Brita Pitcher, 2. soak all fruits and vegetables in a baking-soda-and-water bath for 20 minutes before you eat them. (Baking soda binds to radioactive Uranium) The U.S. Army recommends using baking soda taken internally to protect the kidneys from radiation. Baking Soda binds with Uranium to clean up soil contaminated with Uranium. Bentonite clay or Zeolite (from zeohealth.com) flushes radioactive particles out of your gastro-intestinal tract. Same with activated carbon and apple cider vinegar and baking soda. 4. Avoid all Pacific seafood 5. Avoid beef, milk, cheese and butter (cows graze on wet grass and therefore concentrate fallout from rain) 6. Stay out of the rain (fallout). Use umbrella, raincoat and scarf or filter mask and leave by door. 7. Eat foods rich in potassium since the most abundant type of radiation is Cesium 137 which mimics Potassium. 8. Eat foods rich in calcium and magnesium since that prevents strontium uptake which mimics Calcium. 9. Don't eat mutated vegetables or fruits which are deformed or larger than normal. 10. Foods that are recommended: powdered milk or whey protein (process removes Cesium), red wine, garlic, citrus, apples, orange, pineapple, sweet potatoes, Atlantic seaweed, green onions, turmeric, cayene Pepper, ground cummin. 11. To pull radiation out of the body, take a bath: 1/2 cup sea salt, 1/2 cup baking soda. (Also bentonite clay and epsom salt) Soak 30 minutes every day for three weeks or swim in Atlantic Ocean for three weeks (Dead Sea is best where salt content is 4 times the ocean). Sea Salt draws the radiation out of the body. Furthermore, a tiny pinch of sea salt in several glasses of distilled water each day will provide all the minerals and trace elements you need to rid your body of radiation and stay healthy. Can't stomach sea salt? The amino acid cysteine also protects against the damaging effects of of radiation by terminanting the free radicals produced by ionizing radiation. Cysteine, together with Methionine, Cystine and their derivatives, is numbered among the "sulfurated amino acids" due to the fact that these amino acids contain sulfur in addition to carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen. Gargle with baking soda if subjected to throat cancer radiation.
5. According to Alert News Flash by belgesel, you can protect against HIGH LEVELS of radiation by avoiding milk during times of radioactive fallout since cow milk predominantly takes in radioactive iodine, which has an 8-day half-life (Cesium 137 can also enter milk). Also close windows, turn on air conditioner, damp mop and hepa-vacuum. 1. Use Potassium Iodide for radioactive Iodine 2. Use Prussian Blue (ferric ferrocyanide) for radioactive Cesium 3. Use DTPA for Plutonium, Americium and Curium 4. Use Sodium Bicarbonate for Uranium 5. Get enough Calcium, Potassium, Iron and Magnesium in your diet since radioactive Strontium mimics Calcium; radioactive Cesium mimics Potassium; radioactive Plutonium mimics Iron; and Magnesium is essential for the absorption of Calcium and Potassium. You can protect against LOW LEVELS of radiation which cause free radical damage, by eating anti-oxidants such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
6. According to Arnie Gundersen of fairewinds.com, on "Protecting Yourself 2 of 2", you should 1. Move south of the equator 2. Don't buy Japanese products 3. Keep windows closed 4. Don't jog outside 5. Wear a hepa filter when outside. Use a hepa vacuum inside. Change hepafilters frequently. Air filters in car change frequently 6. damp mop to keep dust particles wet. 7. Zeolite pulls Cesium even out of ground contaminated so take Zeolite (from zeohealth.com) 8. Xenon and Kryton are noble gases that produce gamma rays but are not very dangerous. It is alpha and beta particles that get ingested or breathed in and attach to an organ and bombard that organ and bio-accumulate in animals high in the food chain. Those are the dangerous types of radiation. Cesium gets in the Pacific fish muscle. Strontium in the fish bone. Iodine and Cesium are absorbed by seaweed in the Pacific. 9. Lefchenko died in ten days after being poisoned by a very small amount of polonium which is an alpha-emitter. It doesn't take much.
7. According to Christina Consolo ("Fukushima Facts the Mainstream ..." May 24, 2012), radiation levels up in jetstream are very high. Flight attendants already have high propensity for breast cancer At 18000 feet, it is 10 times higher than normal. Even 60 times. Gamma radiation causes sickness. Alaska Airlines flight attendants are breaking out in lesions and hair loss. (high levels of nuclear radiation across western U.S.). The situation is ongoing. Reactors are steaming constantly. It gets rained out over coast of U.S.and Canada. Pets are losing their hair. Children are sick. Mostly in the Pacific NW. In pollen in S. California is Cesium 137. U.C. Berkely says 100% higher Cesium in milk since last year. Coconut milk drink instead. Wisconsin milk better than California milk. LA, Portland, and Boulder are worst cities in nation. Cows should be fed Boron to absorb and take away the radiation. The Japanese economy would be devastated if the news got out. This problem will go on for centuries. The U.S. needs to be decontaminated at this point (since Dec. 2011). Rain and wind since then have made it worse. Plants that grow fast and take up lots of water, show mutations the most (dandelions). Christina found 17 mutated dandelions in Michigan in one hour. Pine trees turned red. They are notorious for Cesium uptake. Jetstream almost never goes to central and south America, but Koala Bears are losing their hair in Australia and radiation has been detected in Brazil. Michio Kaku said that 2 weeks after Fukushima exploded, radiation was detected in Australia. If fire ignites the fuel rods in reactor #4, there will be extreme fallout so shelter indoors for several months. Kaldicott and Gundersen are prepared to evacuate to southern hemisphere if that happens. Filter water. Eat whole foods. Take supplements and seaweed. Avoid rain. Norwegian kelp. Buy Oregon aquaponics food. Miso soup. Avocado. Dates and nuts for iodine. Eat foods high in potassium. Turmeric. Rosemary. Cook from scratch. Eat low on the food chain. Radiation concentrated in meat. Immerse fruits and vegetables in water mixed with 2 tablespoons baking soda for 20 minutes. Chernobyl survivors only ate foods that grow under ground: potatoes, carrots, beets. Rain can cause rash on arm or burn on skin. If out in a rain storm, take a shower afterward using baking soda and soap and bentonite clay (kitty litter ingredient) externally to decontaminate. Also ingest Baking soda and put in bath water. Wash pets in it. Protect your garden by sprinkling calcium, magnesium and potassium in garden so plants take up non-radioactive variety. Also sprinkle bentonite clay on garden. Not sodium Bicarbonate on garden since that changes ph. Buy reverse osmosis water. Use activated carbon which binds to radioactive particles. Buy a Brita Pitcher. If the food supply was packaged before the fallout rained down, it is okay. Kids are 100 times morer susceptible than adults. Babies are 1000 times more susceptible than adults. In reactor #2 and #3 there is liquified uranium 30 to 40 feet down. They release radioactive steam and then cool and then heat up again and release more steam. Feast and famine. As they sink into the earth they pick up rock and dirt to slow down and eventually stop. The "China Syndrome" is if the korium were to melt to center of earth. When reactor #4 fell, it started a fission event and the workers evacuated and all the reactors heated up and exploded. N. Japan and Tokyo need to be evacuated to Kuril Islands -- 35 million people. The empty cities in China should be filled with Tokyo residents. If reactor #4 goes, all airline flights will be cancelled. Evacuate to southern hemisphere.
8. According to "How To Remove Radiation From Drinking Water" by Trevor, "distillation... is one method of water purification that can rid water of radiation. Heavy metals are classified in the same family as radiation in the periodic chart. Most heavy metals boil at a much higher temperature than water and so thermo distillation, which boils the water leaves behind radiation in the process. According to "Distillation : Will it Remove Radiation from a Dirty Bomb?" by Eldon C. Muehling, "If a particular element is removed by distillation when it is a non-radioactive isotope, it would be safe to predict removal if it is a radioactive isotope. For example laboratory tests show that the element iodine (normally not radioactive) is removed by distillation. It is safe to predict the removal of radioactive iodine as well.... Radium is a heavy metal (in the same chemical family as calcium and magnesium) with a boiling point of 1737 degree centigrade. (This is more than 1600 degrees higher than the boiling point of water!) This means that the radium would be retained in the residue water that remains behind in the boiling chamber. According to "Distill the Radiation Out of Your Water" by Anthony Zaca, "Yes, distilling removes radiation. Even a water distiller you see all over eBay from China will do this. Distilling CAN take out heavy metals. There have been many lab tests in the country where they contaminate the water five (5) times higher than what EPA allows for consumption. They test this and distill water, retest and they find the residue that is left behind contains all the heavy metals, which are classed as radioactive. Most of the heavy metals have a boiling point of 3092º F, meaning the metals actually boil at that point. The boiling point of water is 212º F which is 2800º F below that. Heavy metals are left behind as waste in the pot. Radiation is in the same family in the periodic chart as these heavy metals. Therefore buy or make distilled water and store it. However, there is a dissenting voice from Jdayh. In "Emergency Water Filtration How to Remove the Radiation From Your Water Now" (4-16-2011) this author said "Distillation has been suggested, however radioactive iodine 131 was found rising in the steam emissions from Fukushima. This isotope can ride on H20 in various states, such as steam (gas state), rain (liquid state),and snow (solid state as ice)."
9. According to "10 Foods to Naturally Protect Yourself From Fukushima Radiation" by Amy Nicole, the Vancouver Sun reported that the seaweed in British Columbia has radiation levels four times the amount considered safe and cow's milk samples taken from across the US after the Fukushima incident have shown radiation levels three times higher than EPA maximums. But don't buy your ticket to Sydney just yet. There's hope if you follow these rules: 1. Avoid Pacific seafood. 2. Avoid dairy and meat. The higher on the food chain, the higher the concentration of radioactive materials may be. Dairy products in particular may be the most contaminated item, because the animal has eaten contaminated grass, other foods and water (from contaminated rain that forms from the Pacific and atmospheric particles); the radiation from which is stored in its body and passed on to whoever eats it. After the Chernobyl disaster there were numerous cases of children becoming severely ill from drinking cow's milk. Products to eat: 1. Citrus pectin or fruit pectin in supplement form have been shown to bind to and remove radioactive materials such as Cesium 137 from the body. 2. Spirulina and Chlorella have both been shown to reduce or even remove radioactive materials in people who were contaminated by the Chernobyl fallout. However, this blue-green algae superfood should not come from Japan. 3. Seaweeds (and green and black teas) have been shown to neutralize radioactive isotopes in the body and iodine to protect the thyroid. Buy dulse from Ireland. 4. Foods high in carotenes (vitamins C and E) are natural protectors against radiation induced carcinogenesis. This includes carrots, sweet potatoes, beets, winter squash, kale, collard greens, chard and spinach. (Beta-carotene however, may actually promote cancer) 5. The entire cabbage family (broccoli, caulifflower, arugula, bok choy, radishes, mustard greens, etc. ) 6. Herbs high in selenium (ginseng). 7. Members of the legume family, especially lentils, astragalus, and red clover. 8. Miso soup. Rosemary as well helps rid the brain of free radicals. 9. Reishi mushrooms and 10.Cilantro removes heavy metals from the body, especially when combined with chlorella. Milk Thistle is another herb that supports the liver in removing toxins. Bentonite Clay has been touted as doing the same through binding and removing foreign substances.
10. From "How we test for radiation across all products at the Natural News Store" Tuesday, August 13, 2013, Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, writes, "the far greater threat from Fukushima is from inhaling radioactive dust particles that get lodged in your lungs and irradiate you from inside your own body... for life! The respiratory tract is a far greater threat that the digestive tract for another reason, too: the digestive tract is designed to eliminate all substances within 2-3 days. But the respiratory tract can easily trap particles where they may never come out. (This is why even healthy human lungs actually turn brown over the years. They are collecting large amounts of particulate matter and storing them.) Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com
(Hence there is a need to move from the area of exposure to an area out of the way of the plume and fallout -- comment mine).
Disclaimer: The information in this article has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and any advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with a health care professional before taking any action to treat or cure any illness or condition. The author disclaims responsibility for any adverse effects resulting directly or indirectly from the material presented, suggested procedures, undetected errors, or reader misunderstanding. It is your responsibility, as the reader, to research how to protect yourself from radiation prior to deciding on which actions to take.
In the future "the waters shall be HEALED. And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be HEALED; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh" (Ez. 47:8-9).