Toxic MERCURY FILLINGS From DENTISTS!
Scientifically Proven Facts About The Great Dangers of Dental Amalgam (Mercury Fillings)
(Numbers in brackets refer to references at the bottom of this article)
Dental Amalgam contains about 50% Mercury.
Mercury has been scientifically demonstrated to be more toxic than Lead, Cadmium or even Arsenic.
Mercury leaves dental amalgam continuously throughout the lifetime of the filling.
Mercury vapour is the main way that mercury comes out of amalgam. (31)
Mercury vapour is absorbed at a rate of 80% through the lungs into the arterial blood (31, 55)
Mercury kills cells.
There is NO harmless level of Mercury Vapour Exposure (63)
Mercury from mercury fillings binds to sulphydryl groups. These exist in almost every enzymatic process in the body. Mercury from amalgam has the potential to disturb all metabolic processes (25, 33, 60)
Mercury from amalgam is transported freely via the blood (19, 34, 35).
Mercury vapour is absorbed directly into the brain (34, 55a)
Mercury from amalgam will result in a slow build up of mercury in body tissues (20, 26, 34)
Mercury crosses the blood brain barrier (34, 55a)
Mercury is implicated in Alzheimer's Disease (67, 68)
Mercury from amalgam is stored in the foetus and infant before the mother (20, 61) (Could this be part of the reason for children getting cancer?).
Mercury from amalgam is stored in the breast milk and the foetus up to 8 times more than the mother's tissues (18, 19)
Mercury crosses the placenta (18, 31)
Mercury crosses into breast milk (18, 31, 61)
Mercury will severely reduce reproductive function (2, 3, 4, 20, 22, 24, 31, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 49)
Mercury rapidly depletes the immune system (27, 34, 35, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 60)
Mercury will induce a number of Auto Immune Diseases (27, 34, 35, 42,43, 44, 60)
Mercury will cause an increase in number and severity of all allergies (1, 34, 60)
Mercury from amalgam is stored principally in the kidneys, liver and brain (1, 20, 31)
Mercury from amalgam causes kidney damage (shown in animal experiments) (59)
Mercury from amalgam causes a 50% reduction in Kidney filtration, as shown in a study of sheep after amalgam placement (59)
After chewing, Mercury vapour levels will remain raised for at least another 90 minutes (1, 15, 16, 18, 47)
Mercury from amalgam will migrate through the tooth (25, 27, 30)
This rate of migration is increased if a gold crown is placed over a tooth filled with amalgam (27, 30)
Teeth are living tissues and are a part of our bodies.
Teeth have a massive communication via blood, lymph and nerves with the rest of the body (34)
Mercury from amalgam is absorbed into the body at a rate of 3 to 17 mcg / day (WHO 1991 Criteria 118)
Mercury is transported along nerve fibres (33,34, 50)
Mercury form amalgam may be stored in every cell in the body. Each area affected will produce its own set of symptoms ( See "The Real Causes of Pain & Disease ")
Mercury binds to haemoglobin in the red blood cell thus reducing oxygen carrying capacity (1, 16, 17, 21, 26,35)
Mercury damages blood vessels, thereby reducing blood supply to the tissues (34)
Amalgam fillings produce electrical currents which are no doubt injurious to health. These currents are measurable in Micro Amps. The Central Nervous System and Brain operate in the range of Nano-Amps, which are 1,000 times less than a Micro Amp (28)
Dissimilar metals in the mouth, such as gold and amalgam, produce higher electrical currents (19, 30)
Brain levels of mercury are in a direct linear proportion to the number of surfaces of amalgam fillings in the mouth (1,19, 25)
Mercury will cause single strand breaks in DNA (41,42)
Mercury levels in the blood can NOT be assessed by blood or urine levels (26)
Dental personnel are severely affected by exposure to mercury (3,13, 49)
1. Sandra Denton MD: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Biocompatibilty 1988
2. EPA Mercury Health Effects Update Health Issue Assessment. Final report 1984 EOA-600/8-84f. USEPA, Office of Health and Environmental Assessment Washington DC 20460
3. Gordon - Pregnancy in Female Dentists - a Mercury hazard. Proceedings of Intl conference on Mercury Hazards in Dental Practice Sept. 2-4 Glasgow 1981
4. Lee L.P. and Dixon Effects of Mercury on spermatogenisis J. Pharmacol Exp Thera 1975: 194(1); 171-181
5. Anonymous - Mercury in Fish - Bull WHO 64(5) : 634 1986
6. Schulein T.M.; Reinhardt J.W. and Chan K.C. Survey of Des Moines area dental offices for Mercury vapour. Iowa Dent. J. 70(1):35-36 1984
7. Jones DW, Sutton EJ and Milner EL Survey of Mercury Vapour in dental offices in Atlantic Canada. . Can. Dent. Assoc. J. 4906:378-395 1983
8. Ochoa R. and Miller RW. Report on independent survey taken of Austin dental offices for Mercury contamination. Texas Dent. J. 100 (1): 6-9, 1983
9. Kantor L. and Woodcock C., Mercury vapour in the dental office - does carpeting make a difference? JADA 103(9):402-407, 1981
10. Skuba A. Survey of Mercury vapour in Manitoba dental offices J. Can. Dent. Assoc. 50(7):517-522, 1984
11. Chop GF and Kaufman EG. Mercury vapour related to manipulation of amalgam and to floor surfaces. Oper. Dent. 8(1): 23-27, 1983
12. Roydhouse RH, Ferg MR and Knox RP. Mercury in dental offices J. Can Dent Assoc 51(2): 156-158, 1985
13. Butler J. Proceedings from the First International Conference of Biocompatibilty. 1988
14. Magnus Nylander, Mercury concentrations in the human brain and kidneys in relation to exposure form dental amalgam fillings, ICBM 1988
15. Svare CW et. al. The effects of dental amalgam on Mercury levels in expired air. J.Dent.Res. 60(9): 1668-1671, 1981
16. Ott K. et. al. Mercury burden due to amalgam fillings, Dtsch. Zahnarzti Z. 39(): 199-205, 1984
17. Abraham J., Svare C., Frank C. The effects of dental amalgam restorations on Blood Mercury levels. J. Dent. Res. 63(1): 71-73, 1984
18. Vimy MJ, Lorscheider FL. Intra oral Mercury released from dental amalgams. J. Dent Res. 64(8): 1069-1071, 1985
19. Matts Hanson. Amalgam hazards in your teeth, Dept of Zoophysiology, University of Lund, Sweden J. Orthomolecular Psychiatry Vol2 No3, Sept 1983
20. Vimy MJ, Takahashi Y., Lorscheider FL. Maternal-Fetal Distribution of Mercury Released from Dental Amalgam Fillings. Dept of Medicine and Medical Physiology, faculty of Medicine and Medical Physiology, faculty of Medicine, Univ of Calgary, Calgary Alberta Canada 1990 published in FASEB
21. Goyer RA. Toxic effects of metals. Cassarett and Doull's toxicology - The basic science of poisons, ed3, New York, macMillan Publ. Co. 1986, pp 582-609
22. Kuhnert P, Kunhert BRR and Erkard P. Comparison of Mercury levels in maternal blood fetal chord blood and placental tissue. Am. J. Obstet and Gynecol., 139:209-212, 1981
23. Kuntz WD. Maternal and chord blood mercury background levels; Longitudinal surveillance. Am J. Obstet and Gynecol. 143:440-443, 1982
24. Brodsky JB. Occupational exposure to Mercury in dentistry and pregnancy outcome. JADA111(11): 779-780, 1985
25. Malmstrom C, Hansson M, Nylander M. Conference on Trace Elements in Health and Disease. Stockholm. May 25 1992
26. Lorscheider & Vimy. The Lancet Vol 337, May 4 1991
27. Matts Hanson. Why is Mercury toxic? Basic chemical and biochemical properties of Mercury / amalgam in relation to biological effects. ICBM conference Colorado 1988
28. Sheppard AR and Eisenbud M., Biological effects of electric and magnetic fields of extremely low frequency. New York university press. 1977
29. Mareck and Hockman. Simulated crevice corrosion experiment for ph and solution chemistry determinations. CORROSION 1974:23, 1000-1006
30. Till et al. Zahnarztl. Welt / reform 1978:87; 1130-1134
31. Langan, Fan, Hoos. The use of Mercury in dentistry: a critical review of the literature. JADA Vol. 115. December 1987, 867 Donated by The ADA
32. Jonnes, Suttow and Milner. Survey of Mercury vapour in dental offices in Atlantic Canada, Canadian Dental Association Journal, 49(6): 378-395, 1983
33. Goyer Toxic effects of metals. Casaret and Doull's toxicology - the basic science of poisons. Ed3 New York. Macmillan Publishing. 1986 pp 582-609
34. Patrick Stortebecker Formerly Associate Professor of Neurology, Karolinska Instititute, Stockholm. Mercury Poisoning from Dental Amalgam - a hazard to the human brain.
35. Hal Huggins. Observations from The Metabolic Fringe. ICBM conf. Collarado 1988
36. Sam Queen; Chronic Mercury Toxicity; New Hope Against an Endemic Disease. 000
37. Mohamed et al. Lazer Light Scatering Study of the Toxic Effects of Methyl Mercury on sperm motility. J. Androl., 7(1): 11-15, 1986
38. Ziff S. and Ziff M. Infertility and birth defects. 1987
39. Inouye M., Murao K, Kajiwara Y, Behavioural and neuropathological effects of prenatal methyl Mercury exposure in mice. Neurobeahv. Toxicol Teratol ., 1985: 7: 227-232
40. Koos et el., Mercury toxicity in pregnant women, fetus and newborn infant. Am J. Obstet and Gynecol., 1976: 126: 390-409
41. Khera et al., Teratogenic and genetic effects of Mercury toxicity . The biochemisty of Mercury in the environment. Nriagu., J.O. Ed Amsterdam Elserier, 503-18, 1979
42. Babich et al., The mediation of mutagenicity and clastogenicity of heavy metals by physiochemical factors. Environ Res., 1985: 157: 221-226
43. Pelletier L et al., In vivo self reactivity of mononuclear cells to T cells and macrophages exposed to Hg Cl 2 Eur. J. Immun., 1985: 460-465
44. Verchaeve L. et al., Comparative in vitro cytogenetic studies in Mercury exposed human lymphocytes. Mutation Res., 1985: 157; 221-226
45. Pelletier L et al., In vivo self reactivity of mononuclear cells to T cells and macrophages exposed to Hg Cl2. Eur. J. Immun., 1985: 460-465
46. Veron et al. Amalgam Dentaires et allergies J. Biol. Buccale., 1986: 14: 83-100
47. Huggins H., Its All In Your Head 1990
48. Stortebecker P. Mercury Poisoning from Dental Amalgam (Bioprob pub. 1985)
49. Amalgam Hazards - an assessment of research. By Irwin Mandel DDS Assoc. Dean for Research School of dental and Oral Surgery Columbia
50. Nylander et al. Fourth international symposium Epidemiology in Occupational Health. Como Italy Sept 1985
51. Methyalation of Mercury from dental amalgam and mercuric chloride by oral Streptococci. Heintz, Edwardson, Derand, Birkhed. Scan. J. Dent. Res. 1983, 91: 150-152
52. Bacterial Growth on Dental Restorative Materials in Mucosal Contact. Orstavic, Arneberg, Valderhaug, Acta Odontol. Scand. 1981, 39: 267-274
53. The Methylation of Mercuric Chloride by Human Intestinal Bacteria. Rowland, Grasso, Davies, Experientia. Basel 1975, 31: 1064-1065
54. Formation of methyl Mercury Compounds from inorganic Mercury by Chlostridium cochlearium. Yamada, Tonomura J, Ferment, Technol 1972 50: 159-166
55. Hanson J, Orthomolecular Psychiatry 1983, 12: 194-201
55a. Amalgam Restorations and Mercury Toxicity. Dr P Sheridan, Masters Thesis, University of Sydney 1991
56. Marxkors R: Korrisionserscheinungen an Amalgamf Ilungen and Deren Auswirkungen auf den Menschlichen Organisums. Das Deutsche Zahn rztebl. 24, 53, 117 and 170, 1970
57. Campbel & M. Godfrey Research into provocation testing of DMPS - urine samples of Mercury
58. Summers AO, Wireman J, Vimy MJ, Iorscheider Fly, Marshal B, Levy SB, Bennet S, Billard L J. of Anti-microbial Agents and Chemotherapy 37(4): 825-34 April 1993
59. Boyd ND, Benediktsson MJ, Vimy DE, Hooper and Lorscheider FL. Mercury from dental "silver" tooth fillings impairs sheep kidney function. Am. J. Physiol. 261 (Regulatory Integrative Comp. Physiol. 30): R1010-R1014, 1991
60. Vera Stejskal, Sweden "Memory lymphocyte immuno-stimulation assay - MLISA"
61. Dr Gustav Drasch, Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Munich. Public announcement 25 January 1994 Bio Probe March 1994
62. Dr W. Kostler, President of the Austrian Oncology Society. Paper presented at the World Congress on Cancer. April 1994, Sydney Australia
63. World Health Organisation Criteria 118 1991 Geneva Switzerland
64. Health damage due to exposure to mercury vapour (Mercury) Szkody zdrowotne wywolane narazeniem na pary rteci (Mercury), Moszczynski - P Jr, Moszcynski P, Czas Stomatol, 1989 Apr, 42(4), 233081989 Polish: Poland
65. In vivo mercury and methyl mercury levels in patients at different intervals after amalgam restorations. Fung YK, Molvar MO, Strom A, Schneider NR, Carlson MP. College of Dentistry, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln. Northwests-Dent. 1991 May-Jun: 70(3): 23-6
66. Regional brain trace-element studies in Alzheimer's disease. Thompson CM, MaRkesbery WR, Ehmann WD, Mao YX, Vance. In: Neurotoxicology (1988 Spring) 9(1):1-
67. A search for longitudinal variations in trace element levels in nails of Alzheimer's disease patients. Vance DE, Ehmann WD, Markesbery WR. In: Biol Trace Elem Res (1990 Jul-Dec) 26-27: 461-70
Go to www.Relfe.com for more info.
God warns against eating too much SWEETS. Proverbs 25:27 says, "It is not good to eat much honey". Natural honey is the best of the sweets. Maple syrup and molasses are also natural. But white refined sugar, produced by man, has definitely been proven to be the poorest. What follows when man disobeys God’s advice in regard to excessive use of sweets? All dentists know that white sugar, especially in excess, causes an extremely high increase in rate of occurrence of TOOTH CAVITIES! Children love candy. White sugar is also highly suspected in the incidence of POLIO. Nutritionist Jean Mayer declares that "the promotion of high-sugar cereals, snacks and soft drinks to children is a dental disaster and may be a factor in increasing the liklihood of DIABETES in those individuals whose families show a history of that disease" (Life and Health Magazine, Sept. 1974). Others warn that too much sugar in the diet causes OBESITY which can lead to HEART DISEASE. DISOBEDIENT ways of man lead to “destruction and misery” (Rom. 3:16). This same white refined sugar is usually found in candy, soda pop and other sweets. "The worst enemies of the teeth are the all-day suckers, the chewy candies, and the sweetened chewing gums. Sweetened carbonated beverages contain concentrated sugars. Also, pastries and pies and cookies should be limited, especially in those children with a strong tendency toward TOOTH DECAY. A sweet tooth can ruin all the teeth!" warns Dr. Benjamin F. Miller in The Complete Medical Guide, p. 62. One study in Scandinavia showed that the TOOTH DECAY rate was cut in half during World War 2 when there was a serious sugar shortage. After the war and the return of high quantities of sugar to the diet, however, the rate became higher than ever.
It is common knowledge that chocolates and chocolate drinks (cocoa) are heavy contributors to tooth decay in children. They are high in phytic acid.
After eating, most people brush their teeth. But an apple is a more effective and efficient tooth cleaner than a toothbrush. In 30 seconds a toothbrush removed 60% of the biscuit particles stuck to teeth. An apple quarter removed 90% of the particles.
We believe mercury fillings must be removed and replaced with harmless composite fillings. Once that is done, we believe that mercury must be removed from body organs and tissues using a detox cure of Cilantro leaf and chlorella in a 2:1 ratio taken daily. Other ingredients can make this formula more effective: NAC (50 mg. daily), Alpha Lipoic Acid (50 mg. daily), vitamin E (non-GMO), selenium, magnesium citrate, a good organic multi-vitamin, Taurine, L-Glutamine, seaweed (iodine), MSM, three cloves of garlic per day and lots of carrot juice (beta-carotene). Iodine is a great chelator of Mercury (Iodoral).
Another detox method is to take Niacin (B3) (regular, not time-released which can damage the liver) at 50 mg. daily gradually increasing to 200mg. daily, or more, which causes fat cells to explode (lipolysis) where most of the toxic mercury, aluminum and fluoride are located. Then exercise for 30 minutes to increase circulation. Afterwards enter an infrared sauna (or any kind of heat source) and stay for 40 minutes to sweat out toxins. (Clean the sauna room daily) Then eat activated charcoal tablets (or bentonite) to neutralize and absorb the toxins in the digestive tract and eliminate them. Follow this protocol for 30 days.
We believe dental cavities can actually be repaired and teeth can heal themselves if given the proper nutrients. Teeth are composed of Calcium Phosphate. Therefore, supplement your diet with lots of RAW milk, RAW butter (ghee) and RAW cheese and kosher grass-fed bone marrow (absorbable Calcium, Phosphorus & vitamins A & K) along with a kosher non-GMO meat, chicken or fish diet and/or Sodium Phosphate (monobasic) along with Strontium and vitamins A, D, E, and K (Blue Ice Cod Liver Oil, etc.). Cavities will disappear. Buy an MK4 supplement for bone strength (Osteo-K). Avoid distilled water because it is an electron stealer. Avoid all grains, nuts, seeds and beans since they all contain phytic acid which causes cavities. This includes especially the cocoa bean (chocolate), sesame seeds, and oats. Oats are notorious for causing cavities. However, sprouting and fermenting any grains, seeds, nuts and beans will diminish the phytic acid content to a tolerable level. What are the benefits of Strontium? The U.S. Navy undertook a study to show Strontium could prevent cavities. The Navy investigated a small town in Ohio, called Rossburg, that had a large amount of this element in its drinking water. The surprising lack of cavities in the town strongly suggested that this bone strengthener helped prevent cavities by strengthening the bone structure of teeth (not to mention reversing Osteoporosis and treating Arthritis).(for more information, see the book "Cure Tooth Decay" by Ramiel Nagel)
Disclaimer: The information in this article has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and any advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with a health care professional before taking any action to treat or cure any illness or condition. The author disclaims responsibility for any adverse effects resulting directly or indirectly from the material presented, suggested procedures, undetected errors, or reader misunderstanding. It is your responsibility to research "mercury detox" and "chelation therapy" and "curing tooth decay" on your own prior to deciding on which actions to take.
Next Lesson: How To Avoid Genetically Modified Foods
| Back to Home | Email