A Do-It-Yourself LAW Course For A Pro Se
When you sign a driver's license (A contract to obey civil statute laws which is not required in Crandall v. Nevada and Delaware v. Prouse), business license, building permit and/or marriage license (making children wards of state and divorce governed by state statute) you voluntarily enter into contractual relationship with state and come under regulated enterprise -- Admiralty Maritime Equity law. You have no rights in equity courts. Once licensed, they don't have to prove your intent to commit a crime, just your act. But you signed under duress, coersion and unknowingly. Failure to practice law is to waive your right to practice law without a license. Pro Se must never plead but stand mute when defending as Christ did. When you are the prosecutor then plead in propria persona. Pleading guilty or not guilty grants jurisdiction: "I'm here against my will and over my objection." (a voluntary appearance grants jurisdiction). You have no jurisdiction. Only common law court has jurisdiction. Failure to object timely is fatal. Failure to assert a right waives the right. "Do you understand the charges against you?" "No, your honor" "No corpus delecti" "What compels me into Admiralty jurisdiction?" You have a right to a jury to decide law and fact only if a common law citizen. Judge decides law today. You have right to select freemen jurors (jury of peers). Judge will pick jury rather than letting you. This is reversible error since he is "rushing you to judgment." You need to look for prejudice against common law citizen. Demand all your rights at all times because Failure to assert a right waives the right and Failure to object timely is fatal. Get out of jail on a Writ of Habeus Corpus on your own recognizance. To pay bail is to grant jurisdiction. A judge can't set bail on you if you always meet your appointments (You'll go broke). Serve a Subpoena Deuces Techum on the jail. Serve up a motion that a civil case is tried in criminal court. Set up appealable issues and reversible error. Always demand a 12-man jury trial (not 6; it costs them much more). Always take a full day to present your case (It costs them more). If asked to swear to tell truth, whole truth and nothing but truth, say Supreme court has ruled that that I can't be compelled to take an oath (James 5:12; Matt. 5:33) (Fisher v. Johnson). "I affirm (without raising my hand) Own no property or assets. Then nothing can be seized. Sell everything to an alias (if it's legal). Purchase gold and silver. Don't deposit money in bank. Say you don't understand the charges against you (Information is allowed to prosecute you if you understand the charges.) Say you don't understand the English language very well (of the 512,000 words in the English language the average High School grad understands 10,000 which is 2.5%. The average College grad understands 20,000 or 5%.
1. Erie Railroad v. Tompkins 304 U.S.S.C.R. 604: Constitution takes precedence over State law when two disagree.
2. Marbury v. Madison 5 U.S. 137 Supreme Court Reports: Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Anything in conflict with the supreme law of land is null and void from date of inception, not point at which its proven in court.
3. Murdock v. Pennsylvania 319 U.S.S.C.R. 105: Can't convert a right into a privilege and require a license, tax or fee.
4. Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham, Alabama 373 U.S.S.C.R. 262: Ignore licenses and fees and engage in your right.
5. U.S. v. Bishop 412 U.S.S.C.R. 346: No wilful intent to violate law. Instead believes in Constitution and case law.
6. Owen v. Independence 100 U.S.S.C.R. 1398
7. Main v. Thibideau 100 U.S.S.C.R. 2502: No judicial immunity. Can't claim ignorance of law since a judge.
8. Byers v. U.S. 273 U.S.S.C.R. 278: Right to sue.
9. Boyd v. U.S. 116 U.S.S.C.R. 616: Secure in your house from search and seizure. Fishing expedition. They must have "probable cause" (4th Amendment) to search and seize. "Plain view" rule: A policeman can look in your back seat. But he can't open your trunk. There are reasonable searches and seizures as well as unreasonable. Don't give your consent to search. Demand probable cause in order to use exclusionary rule (finding Uzi machine gun in basement when looking for Marijauana in garage.) (Weeks v. U.S.). Demand a warrant signed by a judge. Must get a court order before fingerprinting me (Davis v. Mississippi). I'm not required to testify against myself (be fingerprinted). Get a Suppression Hearing to suppress any ill-gotten evidence. First use Motion for Discovery to see what evidence they will use against you.
10. Miranda v. Arizona 384 U.S.S.C.R. 436: Right to remain silent as soon as they talk to you (5th Amendment); right to an attorney (6th Amendment). Counsel of your choice not licensed lawyer. (Hale v. Hinkel). Accused can't be put in prison unless he first has counsel present in courtroom (Argusanger v. Hanlon 407 U.S.S.C.R. 25) "I have nothing to say and want to consult with counsel." Federal statute 18 USC 4 says, "Whosoever, having knowledge of the actual commision of a felony cognizable by a court of the U.S. , conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person ... shall be fined ... $500.00 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both." Case law has limited this statute to perjury. Federal Statute 18 USC 1001 prohibits "lying to a fed" or $10,000.00 or 5 years or both. Therefore "silence is golden" except to assert a right or object. Admit nothing. "A fool is known by the multitude of his words". Don't keep records of anything. Don't carry a wallet. This is not "obstructing and delaying."
11. Norton v. Shelby County 118 U.S.S.C.R. 425: Unconstitutional law is null and void. Confirs no right, imposes no duties.
12. Shapiro v. Thompson 394 U.S.S.C.R. 618: Right to travel free and unencumbered. Without license, registration or proof of insurance. A traffic ticket is unlawful since it is a bill of attainer. Who is the injured party? Loss of life, liberty or property necessary in common law. Nobody. Brief in support of Notice and Demand for Dismissal for failure to identify the crime (Corpus delecti) Article 1:13 right to confront accuser. You can't be thrown in jail for a debt or its a debtor's prison.
13. Johnson v. Manhattan Railroad Co. 289 U.S.S.C.R. 479: By what authority do you do this?
14. Marshall v. Kansas City , MO. 35 U.S.S.C.R. 877: Police insure uninterrupted enjoyment. Restraints on personal freedom and property rights for protection of public health, safety and morals within Constitutional limitations.
You can only have a common law divorce when there was a common law marriage by contract. Ministers are incorporated and licensed so don't use them to get married. Don't have credit cards. Don't have bank account. Georgia v. Brailsford says Jury has right to judge law and fact. Bar association monopoly in courts is illegal (David v. New Orleans; Burgent v. Texas). You have a "right to counsel of your choice" (even if unlicensed and not a BAR union member). Lack of counsel of free choice is worse than no counsel at all (Burgett v. Texas 389 Usscr 109). Interview free public defender to see if he has ever won any cases. Is he competent? Judge Berger said, "90% of trial lawyers are incompetent." You waive jurisdiction and declare yourself incompetent when you hire a licensed lawyer. "A Pro Se can't be held to the same standards as a lawyer." (Haines v. Kerner 404 USSCR 519. Try to do your best and tell them to notify you if you make a mistake or omission. Make me aware of timely demands for rights as they become available. (Notice and Demand of Right Suis Aponte) Identify all witnesses in the area of conflict at the time of the incident and serve them with a subpoena using a friend over 18. If the witness won't take it, let it drop to the floor. If he doesn't show up it is contempt of court and "Without this witness, my case can't move forward." You're entitled to transcripts of all hearings. Move for dismissal if the trial is more than six months after the "offense" since right to speedy trial. Ex Parte Wilson v U.S. 114 USSCR 417 and Macon v. U.S. 117 USSCR 348 requires that any crime for which inprisonment is a penalty must have the benefit of Grand Jury indictment. Demand Grand Jury.(Art. 1 Sec. 8) "I don't have any lawful money of account to pay this fine" (Article 1 Section 10: gold and silver). Remember that Isaiah, Jesus, Paul, Peter and Stephen were all "convicted felons" from the world's viewpoint even though they were innocent. Take down names and badge numbers and witnesses names and addresses and phone numbers. Remember that John Jay, John Marshall, William Wert, Roger Tanney, Daniel Webster, Chase, Abe Lincoln, Stephen Douglas, Robert Storey, and Strom Thurmond never went to Law School. Clarence Darrow was a Law School dropout. Seiger v. U.S. and Ballard V. U.S. teach that Loyalty to God is higher than loyalty to country.
Should Your Church License Itself For Tax Exempt Status Under 501(c)3?
Presented by Pastor Greg Dixon of the Indianapolis Baptist Temple on January 8, 1995. Additional comments added by others later. Information taken mainly from "Tax Guide For Churches And Other Religious Organizations" published by the U.S. Government. In order for gifts to be tax deductible, and in order for churches to avoid being taxed on their land and assets, many choose to license themselves for tax-exempt status under 501(c)3. Here are 26 reasons why you shouldn't license your church:
1.) The 501(c)3 tax exempt church must have a distinct legal existence (must be incorporated according to publication 518).
As Isaiah 56:10 says, "His watchmen are blind, they are all ignorant, they are all DUMB DOGS, they CANNOT BARK." Why can't they bark? Because they have all become state churches (501c3 tax exempt status) with a license when we need no license to obey God. Attorney General Janet Reno, with regard to the Waco incident, said, "A cultist is one who has a strong belief in the Bible and a strong belief in the second coming of Christ, who frequently attends Bible studies, who has a high level of giving to Christian causes, one who homeschools his children (unaccredited), who has accumulated survival foods, has a strong belief in the second amendment and distrusts big government." Psalm 94:3-23 says, "How long shall the wicked triumph? How long shall they utter and speak hard things, and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves? They break in pieces thy people, O Lord, and afflict thine heritage. They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless. Yet they say, The Lord shall not see ... He who planted the ear, shall he not hear? He who formed the eye, shall he not see? ... Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, who frameth mischief by a law? They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood. But the Eternal is my defense ... he shall bring upon them their own iniquity."
What's Wrong With LAWYERS?
All of the needless legislation that is passed each year to provide work for lawyers has the devastating unintended consequence of destroying what little is left of the free market. It isn't about helping people or benefitting the community. It is just a system whereby bureaucratic lawyers make money trying to interpret complex statutes that really serve no purpose. There is a law for just about everything.
The reason there are so many lawyers in Washington D.C. (60% of US Senate & 37% of US House of Representatives) is because they go to Washington to pass as many harmful and destructive laws as possible in order to provide enough work for their lawyer friends. "I thought the law was to promote freedom and liberty and justice and in fact what I realized shortly after entering law school is that the law has become an excuse for bureaucrats to regulate just about every aspect of our behavior."
Lawyers need lots of complicated laws so nobody can obey the law so there will will be lots of lawsuits. Then they say you can't practice law without a license. About one in 100 American adults ared behind bars. The U.S. has 25% of the world's prisoners, but only 5% of the world's population. "Land of the free?" No way.
Why do the wicked oppress the poor whilst God stands back? The poorcry out under their oppression, but God doesn't judge the wicked straight away, rather waits (Ps. 10:1). Why? David points out an interesting truth here: God waits for a reason. In v. 4-6 we get the mindset of the wicked man "I will never be caught". This mindset is developed because God doesn't judge the wicked man's evil deeds at the time he does them, therefore he believes he will never be judged (v.11 and 13).