Does the Bible Teach Communism?
There is no Communism here. These early Christians were capitalists - they owned property!
The Bible doesn't teach Communism.
Once upon a time, there was a little red hen who lived on a farm. She was friends with a lazy dog, a sleepy cat, and a noisy yellow duck.
"Then I will," said the little red hen. So the little red hen planted the seeds all by herself.
"Then I will," said the little red hen. So the little red hen reaped the wheat all by herself.
"Then I will," said the little red hen. So the little red hen baked the bread all by herself.
When the bread was finished, the little red hen asked her friends, "Who will help me eat the bread?"
And the little red hen ate the bread all by herself, quoting the Scripture: "If any will not work, neither should he eat" (2 Th. 3:10)
Are You A Communist?
The Communist Manifesto was published in 1848. Stalin and Mao used these principles to justify over 100 million murders of humans. But many Americans have no idea that public schools, the graduated income tax, and even a central state-controlled bank (like the Federal Reserve) were tenets of the Communist Manifesto.
The manifesto lists ten main goals. These are the goals, in Marx and Engels’ own words, followed by an analysis of how they have infiltrated the United States government.
1. “Abolition of all public land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.” Also called property taxes. You must pay the government every year in order to keep "your" land. Fail to pay your rent, and they will eventually confiscate “your” land. You are a feudal serf living on the king's land paying land use fees in the form of taxes. This money then finances public schools and police, who will remove you from the government’s land if you fail to pay your rent. The local government can fine you for cultivating a garden in your front yard or keeping chickens in your backyard. Building a house or drilling a well without their permission. Yet the land actually belongs to God, not the State (Lev. 25:23).
The federal government owns outright 28% of all land in the United States, 640 million acres. This includes the Bureau of Land Management’s 248 million acre turf used to control or oppress political dissidents like Cliven Bundy. “The BLM is also responsible for subsurface mineral resources in areas totaling 700 million acres.” That means they control almost three times as much land as they own. Each state government owns an average of 8.7% of its state’s land. This source claims the feds own over 31% of the U.S. land mass, which brings the combined state and federal total ownership to almost 40% of all land in the USA. And let’s not forget about eminent domain, where the government can just take your land for “public use” (or public benefit) with “just compensation.” If the compensation isn’t just, simply take the most powerful government on Earth to court–courts that they own. I’m sure you will be treated fairly.
2. “A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.” The IRS federal income tax rates range from 10% to 37%. According to the Wall Street Journal, the top 20% of income earners in the U.S. will pay 87% of all income taxes this year. These people who earn $150,000 or more account for 52% of the income earned in the USA, but will pay almost all of the income taxes, 87%. The top 1% of earners– the evil bourgeois making over $730,000 per year–will actually pay over 43% of all income taxes this year. So 1% of earners who make 16% of the country’s total income will pay 43% of the total income tax. Because we don't tithe, we're cursed with a curse (Malachi 3:8-12).
3. “Abolition of all right of inheritance.” Even though all that wealth was taxed already as income or capital gains, there is an additional tax at death. Estate Tax, or Death Tax, is one of the more egregious oppressions of the federal government. While there is a large exemption for typical Americans -- the first $11 million is not taxed -- it still targets the rich. And every dollar over that exemption is taxed at 40%.The Marriage License allows the State into this three-party limited general partnership -- you, your spouse and the State as equal partners When you pay Inheritance Tax you buy out the State from its 1/3 share. But the Bible doesn't mention any estate taxes, probate court, etc. (Deut. 21:15-17).
4. “Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.” Remember Waco Texas, Ruby Ridge and the Montana Freemen? Those were the rebels. America also has an Exit Tax. Those who move out of America because they don't like the taxes must still pay taxes. America taxes it’s citizens worldwide, even if they do not live or work in the USA. Some Americans renounce their citizenship. But it’s actually not free. In fact, the U.S. confiscates a serious percentage of property from emigrants. It's called an Exit Tax. Civil asset forfeiture is the confiscation of rebel's property and affects the poorest proletariat. Poor people cannot afford to defend themselves in court. The police simply steal property or cash that they “suspect” was involved in some type of crime (selling drugs), without having to prove anything. You have to prove you're innocence if you want your car, house, or cash back. Police seized over $50,000 from a Christian Rock band that had collected donations for an orphanage. Between 2001 and 2016, “more than $2.5 billion in cash seizures had occurred on the nation’s highways without either a search warrant or an indictment.” That doesn't include the more than $3.2 billion the DEA has seized since 2007 without filing civil or criminal charges. Just having cash is a pretty low bar to be considered a "rebel."
5. “Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.” The Federal Reserve began in 1913 and is private, not state owned. Technically it has a private board, although board members are appointed by politicians. You could call it more fascist than communist–the government doesn’t own the bank, the bank owns the government. The Fed sets the interest rates, prints money, and finances much of the debt of the United States government. Without the Fed, it would be much harder for the government to control the people–the homes they buy, the loans they get, the interest on their savings, and even how much of that savings is robbed through inflation. But electronic money is coming. The Bible forbids "diverse weights and measures" (Deut. 25:13-16).
6. “Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.” FCC, FTC, DOT, FAA, TSA, CBP is an alphabet soup of communications and transport regulators. They regulate the phone lines, the roadways, air traffic, rails, mail and package delivery. Driver's License, vehicle registration, license plates, etc. Executive Orders #10995 and #10999 are just waiting to be signed. Around the same time Marx was writing the manifesto, Lysander Spooner was doing something productive with his time. Spooner started the American Letter Mail Company to compete with the U.S. Postal Service. He undercut their prices and provided better customer service, but was fined and cited for breaking laws which protected the government monopoly. He was forced out of business in 1851. The government doesn’t quite have control over the internet, but they did create the conditions to allow a handful of companies control access to the internet. The NSA monitors every communication, and the Department of Homeland Security commissioned a database to track all journalists and media influencers who mention the DHS. Customs and Border Protection performs unconstitutional searches at the border,whether you are an American or foreign. You can’t travel in public without risking being harassed by local, state, and federal police. You don’t have the right to travel without justifying every action to a police officer, while they often get off scot-free for murder.
7. “Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.” Government controls utilities like water and power. They also participate in factory ownership, like the GM bailout, and have subsidized business from oil and solar panels to sugar and corn. Government contractors are basically the same thing as a government-owned company. If 100% of their revenue comes from the government, they are not a private company. Witness the defense industry, which is where the term military-industrial-complex comes from. Think also about the roads the government contracts out to build. The government spends about 34% of the GDP every year. That is a significant percentage of the economy which the government owns.
8. “Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.” This means enslaving all those unwilling to work. You have to make money just to pay property taxes, just to have a place to live. Even renting has the built-in costs of property tax. And the fact that the government claims the authority to tax you on everything you earn basically means you have a liability to labor for the government if you want to labor at all. Most of us cannot go through life without earning something to pay for necessities. But we can’t just earn what we need, we must earn much more than we need because the government will take a large percentage of our income. The government forces you to work as its slave from about January through April every year. In a typical career, you will spend in total more than 14 full years working as a slave for the government. They number you with a SSN, nforce you to take out insurance and frill out a 1040 form.
9. “Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.” In 1920 the US population was about 100 million and the number of people living on farms was about 44 million, so nearly half the population was on a farm or in some other rural setting. By 1940, the population on farms had dropped to 32 million. In 1950, 15 million. In 1970, 6 million. In 1985 3 million were farmers. The cities and especially the suburbs have expanded, which are neither urban nor rural. The government helped create factory farming by regulating all the small-scale producers out of business. USDA regulations have forced small slaughterhouses to close in favor of large factory-style slaughterhouses. When one infected animal makes its way to a slaughterhouse, it can contaminate lots of meat. Having many slaughterhouses distributed across the U.S. meant that any infections were localized, and affected far fewer people. Plus when the slaughterhouse is local, it is easier to know the owners and see the conditions for yourself. The animals are raised closer to home, also providing more opportunity for market oversight of the process. No hiding away from the consumers on a vast gated factory ranch. The U.S. government has long subsidized large crop producers, which makes it that much harder for smaller farms to compete. It started with the Farm Bill in 1933 and continues to the present. What we get is cheap, but unhealthy products. We already paid for them with our tax dollars. We don’t want to buy unhealthy products loaded with high fructose corn syrup. But our money will pay for that unhealthy food regardless. Then we have to spend our money on healthy items that are more expensive because they have to compete with subsidized products. That’s where the government incentives for factory farming have got us.
10. “Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.”