Deliverance From Demons --
Stopping "Alien Abductions"
Why have many UFO alien abductions been thwarted by calling on the name of Jesus Christ? They didn't call out the name Moses, or Mary, or Mohammed or Buddha or Krishna or Joseph Smith to be released, but they called out the name of Jesus Christ (Acts 5:12).
Why? Because “demons (extraterrestrials) tremble at the name of Jesus” (James 2:19) because “God highly exalted Him with a name above all names (Philippians 2:9) and “the Son of God appeared that He might destroy the works of the Devil” (UFOs) (1 John 3:8). At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow of those on the earth, and those under the earth and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10).
Scores of so-called "alien abduction" cases have been thwarted by calling out the name of Jesus. These fallen angels first came to the earth thousands of years ago and are mentioned in Genesis where they mated with human females and produced nephilim offspring (Gen. 6:1-5). God was furious that they went after strange human flesh because the result was an attempt to pollute the future bloodline of the Messiah. Therefore, He wiped the earth clean with a Great Flood and put those fallen angels into bondage in the earth in chains (Genesis 6:2, Jude 6-7, 2 Peter 2:4, Genesis 7:23). Is that place Antarctica or inside a hollow earth? Is this why the world's leaders (John Kerry, French Prime Minister, Russian diplomats) are summoned to the South Pole?
The birth of Christ marked the defeat forever of these demonic forces (Genesis 3:15). Thus we can see the relationship between Jesus and fallen angels (i.e. ETs) from the beginning. No wonder they tremble at His name. No wonder that the Apostle Paul still referred to them decades after Jesus died and rose again.
“They are defrauding you of your prize (eternal life with Jesus) by getting you to delight in the worship of these [fallen] angels” (Colossians 2:18).
“If an [fallen] angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to that we have preached to you let him be accursed” (Galatians 1:8).
Thus when these fallen angels (extraterrestrials) or their followers speak of a new world order of universal peace and a global community of higher consciousness and of universal tolerance or that we will be as gods (New Age), or that Jesus was a space god, it is a blasphemy of the true gospel which will lead you away from Jesus for eternity.
These demonic, fallen angels want to convince all naive, potential victims that they are just benevolent space gods come here to help us with our problems of global warming, nuclear proliferation and world peace. Our government, the military, the UN, the Vatican and even Hollywood are all dupes in their insidious plot. Full disclosure of UFOs will not be the answer but will instead be the beginning of the end of mankind as we know it. Aleister Crowley said, "Today they call them angels and demons, tomorrow they will call them something else" (extraterrestrial aliens).
The Cause of the Problem -- Sin Allows Demons into Your Life
“Confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead and you shall be saved” (Romans 10:9). Of course, when he becomes "Lord" of your life, that means something. "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46). What has he said that we must do? "If ye love me, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS" (John 14:15). Have you ever done a kind deed for someone else only to be snubbed later by that same person? That must be how our Lord feels when he gave the supreme sacrifice for us. How often do Christians show their gratitude and love toward Jesus Christ? "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny [him], being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate" (Titus 1:16).
Avoid Ouija Boards, automatic writing, hypnotism, ghost hunting, haunted houses, seances, Transcendental Meditation, fascination with UFOs and alien encounters, drug abuse, pornography, statues of Buddha and idols of "Mary" or the saints or crucifixes, Roman Catholicism, crystal balls, dousing rods, Halloween, witches, wizards, psychics, tarot cards, New Age or Occult, etc. "Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be DEFILED by them: I am the LORD your God" (Lev. 19:31). What causes someone to have an abduction experience? You ask for it. You unknowingly open a door for the experience, by being involved in New Age or Occult activities which DEFILES a person.
The Solution to the Problem -- Repentance and Obedience, Then Cast Demons Out
“BE SOBER, BE VIGILANT; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. RESIST HIM, STEADFAST IN THE FAITH, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world” (1 Peter 5:8).
Here are 8 very powerful verses from the Bible showing all of us that we are not to be afraid of demons and that we are to directly engage with them if we have to - operating under God's authority and anointing to be able to do so.
1. And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved, but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe. In my name they will CAST OUT DEMONS, they will speak with new tongues, they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover." (Mark 16:15-18)
2. "Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee ... the Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor, He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach DELIVERANCE TO THE CAPTIVES and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord." (Luke 4:14-18)
3. "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and NOTHING SHALL by any means HURT YOU." (Luke 10:19)
4. "Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and AUTHORITY OVER ALL DEMONS, and to cure diseases. He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick." (Luke 9:1)
5. "And He called the twelve to Him, and began to send them out two by two, and gave them POWER OVER UNCLEAN SPIRITS... And they CAST OUT MANY DEMONS, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them." (Mark 6:7,13)
6. "And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them POWER OVER UNCLEAN SPIRITS, TO CAST THEM OUT, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease." (Matthew 10:1)
7. "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, CAST OUT DEMONS. Freely you have received, freely give." (Matthew 10:6-8)
8. "For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL." (1 John 3:8)
Basic Steps to Get Deliverance
Your job is to find out what their legal right is so that you can remove it before God the Father. Once you have properly removed their legal rights before God the Father, then you can turn around and command them to now leave in the name of Jesus. Paul said that our real battle is not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers. For those who have the problem of literally having demons living and operating on the inside of them, they will have to go through an actual deliverance process to get rid of those demons. You first have to find out what the legal right is that allowed the demons to get in there in the first place. And then you will have to properly take care of that legal right with God the Father before you can cast the demons out. Example: if someone has abused drugs or followed occultic activities, he must first confess this sin before God the Father and then renounce it by telling Him he will never go back to it ever again. Once that has been properly done, then you can go after the demons and start casting them out.
When the spirits leave, the person may experience something physical: pressure lifting off his head or body, dissipating coldness, coughing, vomiting, burping, spitting, yawning, wrenching in the stomach or shaking and releasing. When they leave he may feel a euphoria, body warmth or lightness come over his brain or body or a clearing in his mind. This is a sign the spirits are leaving or have left his body.
Deliverance can be a very difficult and complex ministry. Sometimes, it can be dangerous if people are presumptuous (see Acts 19:13-17). However, it is a good thing, and getting started is not difficult if a person is humble and honest.
1. It is usually best to be a Bible-follower before starting. Otherwise, there's a good possibility that a demon that gets cast out will go and get seven other spirits that are more wicked than himself and attack the person (Mt. 12:43-45).
2. It is important to want deliverance. Only desperate people get delivered. Meditation on Scripture will help a person identify sin, bad habits and evil spirits. Then, he or she can begin to call out to God for deliverance. Psalm 116:4 says, "Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul." The good news is God promises that "Whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered." (Joel 2:32)
3. Do spiritual inventory and confess all known sins of oneself and ancestors. This breaks the legal grounds for demons to stay. It may also be necessary to do inventory and destroy any cursed items that give demons a legal right to be there. These can include illegal drugs, ouija boards, tarrot cards, pentagrams, hexagrams, horror novels, statues of pagan gods or saints or Mary, rosary beads, dolls and artwork or artifacts depicting pagan gods or that are related to idol worship or summoning spirits. Some pop music can also be a conduit for demons. Furthermore, forgive anyone who has sinned against you and repented (Matthew 6:14,15; 18:21-35.)
4. Command the demons by name or function to get out in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. This is called self-deliverance. Demons are spirits, which are like wind, so they usually come out through coughing, yawning, burping, sneezing, farting, crying, screaming or in other ways. For modesty, it may be good to find a quiet place not in public view. However, priority should be given to doing it when the Holy Spirit provides an urge to do so.
5. If deliverance doesn't happen, then prayer and fasting may be needed (Mt. 17:14-21). In many cases, it is also best to seek the help of Christians with experience in deliverance ministry. There are many methods of spiritual warfare that take time to learn, just as it takes time to learn a vocation or how to play a sport. The fastest path to success is usually to learn from experienced deliverance ministers who love Jesus and His Word. But don't be discouraged if they tell you that Christians can't have demons. This is Satan's best defense - simply make people not believe it's possible.
6. Use the power and authority God has given you (Luke 10:19, Eph. 1:19-21, 2:6) to bind up demons and loose good angels to help out (Mt. 16:19) and apply the blood of Jesus (Rev. 12:11). Also, sing praises to Jesus and read the Word of God out loud. Demons hate these things. Learn to think like a soldier and fight demons, not people (Eph. 6:10-20). All it takes is faith. If you lack faith, ask for more (Mt. 7:7,8). We can bind the demons in other people too and help them get free (John 8:31,32) and have their souls restored (Psalm 23:3).
7. When Jesus does deliver you from a demon, give thanks and honor to Jesus! He's our deliverer! You will feel different and overcome bad habits. You'll have more inner peace. You'll find yourself being able to do things you never did before. Some people also say they even feel lighter. Some even look better! It's a process, though, like peeling back the layers of an onion, so keep listening to the Holy Spirit, keep battling the demons and keep learning new weapons of warfare (2 Cor. 10:3-5)
Another Basic Method of Deliverance
1. Speak directly to the spirits (Mk. 11) and the physical or mental illness and COMMAND THEM TO LEAVE the body and mind in the name of the Lord YESHUA. Use verbal commands. Take command and use your authority (Lk. 10:19, Mt. 18:18). Remind the demons that _______ has REPENTED OF ALL HIS SINS, that all doors to sin have been closed and that they have no legal right to damage or hold him in bondage anymore. If God gives you the name of the demons, you can use this information to COMMAND THEM TO LEAVE as Jesus did in Mark 5:8-9. You can also call them out by the symptoms they are causing (disability, depression, pain, lust, anger, envy, confusion, fear, cancer, bipolar, ulcer, OCD, PTSD, etc.) as Jesus did in Mark 9:25.
2. Remind them the Lord Jesus came to destroy their works and the devil is defeated (Jn. 12:31, 16:11). Command them to listen and leave. You have been given power to crush serpents and scorpions and over ALL the authority of the enemy (Lk. 10:19). You will not be hurt. Continue to tell the devil about the Blood and how he is defeated and command them ALL to leave his body and brain in the mighty name of Christ Jesus (Yeshua). Rebuke them sharply and bind them and command them to loose him (Mt. 18:18). Demons can be “beaten down” by Godly commands and Holy Scripture. Quote Bible verses about the power of the Blood and the Glory of the Cross.
3. Those who are troubled by demons must renounce any spirits that got into their body thru religion or church denominations (Catholicism, Mormonism, Amish, Christian Science, Adventism, JW’s, Hindu, Islam, Buddhism, Masons, Shriner’s, KKK, cults, etc.). They must renounce all sexual perversions (adultery, fornication, escorts, group sex, divorce, bestiality, sexual abuse, homosexuality, pornography, etc.) and sinful friends and the occult (palm readers, horoscopes, readings, channeling, talking to the dead, astrology, religious rituals, new age, christian new age, tarot cards, etc.). They must renounce anything satanic. They must renounce any spirits that entered their body thru sexual intercourse (hetero or homosexual) with someone who was also infected with spirits (transfer spirits). They must renounce and reject any sin, iniquity, child abuse, disability, illness trends, wickedness trends, witchcraft or poverty curses passed down to them from their sinful family tree. They must renounce any generational sin or curses, going back 10 generations (Ex. 20:5).
4. After he is delivered, the person must go thru this procedure again to be sure they are all gone. If they are not, repeat these steps again. If they have all left, spend the next hour worshiping the Lord and immediately seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit (Rom. 8, Acts 2, 8, 10, 19, I Cor. 14). Acts 5:32 say that God gives the Holy Spirit "to those who OBEY Him." Complete this Bible study right away: Acts 19, Romans 12:1-2, I John 2:15-17, Eph. 4: 21-32, 6:11-18, II Cor. 7:1, John 5:14, 8:11, Matthew 12, Luke 11, Heb. 12:1, Jas. 1:21, I Thes. 4:7 & John chapters 14, 15, 16.
Indications of Demonic Influence
1. Hearing voices on the inside talking to them. These voices may also refer to the host in the third person.
2. Feeling or sensing the demons moving on the inside of them. Feeling pressure and movement in the head and stomach areas. Demons can also attack the central nervous system so it feels like the person is going crazy at times.
3. Having bad and frequent nightmares, sometimes with the same bad and horrific nightmare being repeated over and over again.
4. May have seen some of the demons in an actual vision.
5. Can sometimes smell the demons, who have a very putrid and toxic smell to them. Demons can also smell like burning sulphur at times.
6. Will have strong, inner compulsions to do bad things that are not in their normal behavior patterns like having bad thoughts of suicide and murder. Can also have very strong addictions to things like drugs, alcohol, and pornography.
7. Abnormal fascination with the occult or any type of criminal activity.
8. Abnormally strong feelings of rage and hate in them that are not a part of their natural personality and makeup. Demons can also transmit heavy feelings of despair, hopelessness, depression, and that they have committed the unpardonable sin of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.
9. Irrational fears, panic attacks, and phobias on some type of a regular basis.
10. Periods of having loss all sense of time from minutes to actual hours and can sometimes end up somewhere and not knowing how they got there. Also, regularly doing things for which they have no memory of actually doing.
11. At times, can sense an evil presence on them, in them, and in the houses they live in.
12. Will feel cold spots in certain areas of the houses they are living in with these cold spots not being by any open windows.
13. Will sometimes see dark shadows running across some of the rooms in their houses, especially in their bedrooms.
14. Can have poltergeist type phenomena occurring in their houses such as material objects flying across the room, doors opening up and slamming shut all by themselves, drawers opening up on their own, hearing footsteps shuffling across the floors and scratching type noises on the walls, along with the electricity going on and off and material objects actually disappearing.
15. In the more extreme cases, the person can literally find themselves levitating right off their bed at times.
16. May have the ability to speak in a foreign language of which they have no natural knowledge of.
17. Can be capable of great, abnormal, physical strength.
18. Can receive mild to strong trembling and shaking sensations on different parts of their bodies. Can also receive choking sensations and a tightness around their head and eye areas.
19. Abnormal amounts of dizziness, blackouts, and seizures.
20. Very heavy, uncontrollable twitching type activity on certain parts of their bodies like their face and their arms.
21. May have had some out-of-body experiences, especially in cases of sexual abuse and satanic ritual abuse.
22. Have a very hard time in praying and reading from their Bibles. Can also have an actual revulsion of the Bible to the point of wanting to try and tear it apart or burn it.
23. A compulsive desire to want to curse and blaspheme God and Jesus.
24. Can have multiple personalities in them which are known as alters.
25. May have tried other kinds of treatments and medications from other psychologists and psychiatrists with no real help or relief ever being given to them.
26. The demons can at times take control of the vocal cords and speak right out of the person’s mouth. When this occurs, the tone of the person’s voice could change, like a woman speaking out in a man’s deep, husky voice. Demons can also emit animal like sounds out of a person’s mouth and vocal cords like the hissing of a snake, the growling of a lion or tiger, or the emitting of a baying type howl like a wolf. They can also let out very loud screams and yells, especially when being directly confronted by the deliverance minister during the actual deliverance itself.
27. The demons can also manifest in the person’s eyes where you can see them literally looking at you. What you will see when this occurs is pure evil and pure hatred looking at you. You will also see this look from the demons being captured in some of the person’s past photographs, as some of these demons love to show themselves in the person’s eyes and countenance when photos are being taken of them. Another type of look you can see when the demons are looking out of someone’s eyes is what I call the “hollow look.” When you see this type of demonic look, it is like you are looking into someone who has no personality. They will look “soulless” and “lifeless” to you when you see this type of look coming out of their eyes, and you will also know that it is not the personality of the person you are looking at.
28. Different types of facial contortions which no longer look like the person, such as glazed eyes, blank stare type eyes, eyes rolling backwards where all you see are the whites of the eyes, and stretching the skin of the face into a contorted, hissing like expression.
29. Different types of bodily contortions like people slithering across the floor like snakes, getting on all fours and barking like dogs, growling like lions, or howling like wolves. Abnormally stretching out their spines, fingers and hands locking up and going rigid, and demons grabbing a hold of a person’s throat in order to try and stop them from talking with you. The demons can also whip the head in a very rapid side-to-side type movement, stretch the neck out as far as it will go, along with jolting portions of the body causing those portions to move in a very rapid side-to-side type movement.