How To Lose Weight
"Physical exercise profits for a little while" -- (1 Tim. 4:8)
Eight Habits Of People Who Stay Fit
1. Wake Up Early (exercise)
2. Eat a great Breakfast (eggs [25% protein], brown rice [25% carbohydrates],
banana and blueberries [50% fruit or vegetables].
3. Drink Water Throughout the Day (with a lemon).
4. Get up and move.
5. Bring your own lunch.
6. Do energizing exercises
7. Walk home
8. Eat Dinner at least 3 hours prior to bedtime (Eating food late at night reduces quality of sleep).
Weight Loss Tips
1. Increase water intake (4-5 liters/day)
2. Hot water with lemon and honey (take every morning on an empty stomach)
3. Increase protein intake
4. Increase fiber intake
5. Switch to green tea instead of tea/coffee.
6. Avoid junk foods (candy, cookies, cake, chips, chocolate, ice cream,
donuts, pastry, muffins, white bread or peanut butter)
7. Proper exercises (skipping, walking, swimming and cardio workouts mostly).
8. Avoid the three white poisons (salt, sugar, rice).
9. Never skip your meals
10. Reduce your food consumption
11. Consume fruits with high water content and less calories.
12. Prefer sprouts to snacks
13. No more than 3 meals a day.
14. Get rid of food craving.
15. Prefer salads to juices.
16. Maintain your sugar level.
17. Ingredients that help (honey, lemon & cinnamon)
18. To prefer fruits (grapefruit, watermellon, blueberries, banana and apple).
19. No crispy, creamy or cheesy.
21. Lift more weights. Climb stairs.
22. Drink lots of water.
23. Eat slowly and chew each bite of food.
24. Spend more time outdoors.
Zero Calorie Foods
(they burn more calories than they contain)
(a calorie is a unit of heat. It is the amount of energy needed
to increase the temperature of water by 1°C).
(Daily recommended calorie intake for men: 2500. For women: 2000)
(3500 calories = 1 pound of body fat)
(Reducing your daily calorie intake by just 100 can cut the risk of developing type 2 diabetes,
reduce the risk of heart disease, and ease joint pain)
9. Butternut Squash
15. Chili Peppers
22. Green Beans
23. Green Tea
24. Honeydew Melon
Must Eat Weight Loss Foods
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
4. Brown Rice
7. Lima Beans
8. Romaine Lettuce
11. Lemons and Limes
13. Sweet Peppers
Top Ten Ways To Lose Belly Fat
1. Avoid soft drinks which contain high fructose corn syrup, sugar or artificial sweeteners which contribute to belly fat.
2. Avoid manufactured foods like margarine, processed wheat, soy, corn and vegetable oils.
3. Stop ingesting pesticides (Buy only organic fruits and vegetables. Wash and peel.)
4. Ease up on the grains -- only 1-2 servings per day. (Rice, quinoa, millet, and amaranth)
Switch from cow's milk to coconut milk or bone calcium.
6. Drink lots of water.
7. Strengthen your core. One of the best exercises to strengthen your midsection is to plank.
Its like doing a stationary push-up without moving up and down.
8. Avoid grain-fed meat and eat grass-fed meat. Grass-fed meats are naturally high in fat-fighting Omega-3 fats
and Conjugated Linoleic Acid, both found to increase fat-burning all over the body.
9. Increase intake of unrefined organic coconut oil. It has been referred to as a miracle-worker as it is one of the only
foods available that can significantly increase your metabolic rate. This leads to more excess fat burned off the body.
!0. Reduce stress.
Bob Harper's The Skinny Rules
(weight-loss expert and star of NBC's The Biggest Loser)
1. Drink a large glass of water before every meal.
2. Don't drink your calories.
3. Eat Protein at every meal -- or stay hungry and grouchy.
4. Slash your intake of refined flours and grains.
5. Eat 30 to 50 grams of fiber every day.
6. Eat apples and berries every single day.
7. No carbs after lunch.
8. Learn to read food labels so you know what you are eating.
9. Stop guessing about portion size and get it right.
10. No more added sweeteners, including artificial ones.
11. Get rid of those white potatoes.
12. Make one day a week meatless.
13. Get rid of fast foods and fried foods.
14. Eat a real breakfast.
15. Make your own food and eat at least 10 meals a week at home.
16. Banish high-salt foods.
17. Eat your vegetables.
18. Go to bed hungry.
19. Sleep right.
20. Plan one splurge meal a week.
15 Ways To Burn More Fat
1. Stay Hydrated
3. Drink lowfat milk
4. Get More Vitamin D
5. Eat iron-enriched foods
6. Fight fat with fiber
7. Drink coffee or tea
8. Eat breakfast
9. Eat the heat -- spicy food (peppers) speeds up the metabolism
10. Drink cold water
11. Stand rather than sit
12. Eat organic
13. Eat more protein
14. Go to bed earlier
15. Don't starve
How To Lose 52 Pounds in a Year -- Do the Math
1. There are about 3500 calories in 1 pound of fat.
2. Every two jumping jacks = 1 calorie burnt
3. 7000 jumping jacks = 1 pound gone
4. 10 sets of 100 jumping jacks each day for 7 days will burn 1 pound.
5. That means in one year, at that rate, you will lose 52 pounds.
Top 10 Belly-Fat-Burning Foods
3. Olive Oil
5. Whey Protein
7. Lean Meats
8. Whole Grains
9. Peanut Butter
10. Green Vegetables
Drink Water At the Correct Time
glasses of water after waking up -- helps activate internal organs.
1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal -- helps digestion.
1 glass of water before taking a bath/shower -- helps lower blood pressure.
1 glass of water before going to bed -- avoids stroke or heart attack.
Jillian Michael's Recipe For Losing 5 Pounds in 7 Days
Get 60 ounces of distilled or pure water.
Add a tablespoon of sugar-free cranberry juice
Add 1 dandelion root tea bag
Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Drink the 60 ounces every day for 7 days.
This recipe works because it helps flush out
excess water weight you have carrying around
in your body and ... You could lose more than 5
pounds in 7 days depending on how much excess
water weight you're carrying around.
Flat Belly Tea Recipe
* 1 cup organic hot green tea
* 1tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
* Juice from a lemon half
* Stevia or raw honey to taste
1. Brew 1-2 tea bags of green tea in 8oz of filtered water.
2. Add apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and stevia to taste.
3. Stir and enjoy!
Dr. Oz's Swimsuit Slimdown Drink
1. 1 cup grapefruit or orange or pineapple juice.
2. 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
3. 1 teaspoon honey
Drink before each meal ... breaks down fat cells faster than anything else.
Melt Fat Like Crazy -- Detox Drink
1. a glass of warm water
2. 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3. a dash of cayenne or chili pepper
4. 1 lemon squeeze
Drink 20 minutes before each meal.