Zechariah Chapter 5 Star Chart: The 70-year Babylonian captivity spanned from 604 to 535 B.C. -- from when the Jews were taken to Babylon till the Jews returned to Jerusalem; or 586 to 516 B.C. -- from the destruction of the Temple by Nebuzaradan to its being rebuilt by Zerubbabel. Zechariah therefore looked at the woman (wickedness) of returning Judaea from 535 to 515 B.C. The woman represents Judaea's wickedness exposed in the huge flying scroll. She personifies dishonesty in daily business dealings in Judaea. Since the ephah is a dry measure and the lead ball is a measure of weight, this dishonest cheating in weights and measures was learned in Babylon. The scroll that comes with the product is its guarantee in writing. The two women -- Samaria (Oholah -- Ez. 23) and Jerusalem (Oholibah -- Ez. 23)-- must remove the evil woman and return her to the place she originated. She has been a slave (Andromeda) of these sinful practices for 70 years -- residing inside of sinful Babylon (black Zodiac ephah basket). She was not cleansed by the law of God in Babylon as she had been in Israel. But instead wickedness will dwell securely there in Babylon for a long time in a house (synagogue) with a foundation of "Judaism." This does not speak well for Babylon, nor for the Jews who chose to stay there rather than return. If we don't flee Babylon, we will become a partaker of her sins and receive of her plagues (Rev. 18:4).
Does the Babylonian Talmud teach Jews to STEAL and SWEAR FALSELY? Babha Bathra (54b) -- Christian property belongs to first person that claims it. Choschen Ham (183,7) -- Keep what a Christian overpays in error. Choschen Ham(226,1) -- A Jew may keep lost property of a Christian found by a Jew. Babha Kama (113b) -- It is permitted to deceive Christians. Choschen Ham(183,7) -- Jews must divide what they overcharge Christians. Iore Dea (157,2) -- A Jew may deceive Christians that believe Christian tenets. Abhodah Zarah (54a) --Usury may be practiced upon Christians or apostates. Iore Dea (159,1) -- Usury is permitted now for any reason to Christians. Babha Kama (113a) -- A Jew may lie and perjure to condemn a Christian. Babha Kama (113b) -- The Name of God is not profaned when lying to Christians. Kallah (1b, p.18) -- A Jew may perjure himself with a clear conscience. Schabbouth Hag. (6d). -- Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording. Zohar (1,160a). -- Jews must always try to deceive Christians. Iore Dea (158,1) -- Do not cure Christians unless it makes enemies. Choschen Ham.(425,5) -- Unless he believes in Torah do not prevent his death. Iore Dea (158,1) -- Christians who are not enemies must not be saved either. Hilkkoth Akum (X,1) -- Do not save Christians in danger of death. Abhodah Zorah (26b) -- Apostates are to be thrown into a well, and not rescued. Zohar (I,25a) -- Christians are to be destroyed as idolators. Abhodah Zarah(26b) T. -- "Even the best of the Goyim should be killed." Sepher Or Israel 177b -- If a Jew kills a Christian, he commits no sin. Hilkhoth Akum (X,1) -- Make no agreements and show no mercy to Christians. The "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer follows: "All vows, obligations, oaths, anathemas, ... which we may vow, swear or pledge ... we do repent ... they shall not bind us ... the vows shall not be reckoned vows ... nor the oaths be oaths" (see Nedarim, 23a-23b).
The Babylonian Talmud must be shipped back to Babylon where that huge 18-volume scroll belongs. Two women existed in Israel until 677 B.C. when Esar-Haddon, son of Sennacherib, invaded the remnant of Israel when they were ruled by an Assyrian governor, and replaced them with Samaritans (2 Ki.17:24; Ezra 4:2). For Samaria this invasion fulfilled Hosea 1:6 that said, "I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel, but I will utterly take them away." As Isaiah 7:8 states, "Within three score and five years shall Ephraim be broken that it be not a people." This was uttered in 742 B.C., making 677 B.C. 65 years later (cp. Hos.1:4). There was left in the nest "none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped" (Isa.10:14). Hence the Corvus wings of a stork which is an unclean bird. What is the wind in their wings? "Terrors pursue my soul as the wind" (Job 30:15). A swift army is a wind (Jer. 4:11-13). God's word runs swiftly (Ps. 147:15). Virgo has two heads. Oholah still had a capital (SUN), but Oholibah's head has become dark. Notice that Crater's lid (SUN) has been removed and Virgo (wickedness) was inside. Therefore, clockwise from 677 B.C. + 142° years = 535 B.C. (LUNAR lead cap off) + 20° years = 515 B.C. (LUNAR lead cap on Aquarius' basket).
The Flying Scroll and the Woman in a Basket
5:1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a (Cygnus Milky Way) flying roll.
2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits (Milky Way end to end), and the breadth thereof ten cubits (Zodiac diameter).
3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth (Babylonian Talmud?): for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.(Many pogroms and much persecution of Jews has been based on a hatred of Talmudic perversions of the Bible)
5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes (to heaven), and see what is this that goeth forth.
6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah (Crater and the Bucket of Aquarius) that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth..
7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead (MOON for bucket of Aquarius; SUN for Crater): and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah (Virgo or Coma for Crater; Andromeda for the bucket of Aquarius).
8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah (Zodiac circle basket); and he cast the weight of lead (MOON or SUN) upon the mouth thereof. (Equator of the heavens cast over the Ecliptic of the Sun's Path).
9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women (Virgo with two heads; or Andromeda-Pegasus and Virgo-Corvus each holding an end of the red radius lines pole), and the wind was in their wings (Corvus and Pegasus); for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah (Zodiac rotated) between the earth and the heaven.
10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?
11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar (synagogue in Babylon): and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base ("Judaism" based on the Babylonian Talmud).
(My comments in blue. The Bible teaches that we should not strengthen the hands of evil-doers (Jer. 23:14). "Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD?" (2 Chr. 19:2) Nor should we wish them godspeed (2 John 1:10). This is PASSIVE OMISSION of DOING GOOD toward EVIL-DOERS. But even then, God “maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust” (Matthew 5:45). But the Talmud teaches ACTIVE COMMISSION of EVIL against a broad category of people -- anyone who is considered "CHRISTIAN" or "NOT JEWISH" enough. This STRAYS FAR from the Bible teaching.)
Talmudic Lies and Blasphemies:
1. San Hedrin 67a - Jesus referred to as the son of Pandira, a soldier.
2. Kallah 1b (18b) - allegedly illegitimate and conceived during menstruation.
3. San Hedrin 67a - allegedly hanged on the eve of Passover.
4. Toldoth Jeschu - Birth related in most shameful expressions.
5. Abodah Zarah II - Referred to as the son of Pandira, the Roman.
6. Shabbath XIV - Again referred to as the son of Pandira, the Roman.
7. San Hedrin 43a - alleges that on the eve of Passover, they hanged Jesus.
8. Shabbath 104b - called a fool, and "no one pays attention to fools". (The Bible is every year the best-seller worldwide, proving he was no fool.)
9. Toldoth Jeschu - Judas and Jesus allegedly engage in quarrel with filth.
10. San Hedrin 103a - Allegedly corrupts his morals and dishonors himself.
11. San Hedrin 107b - Allegedly seduced, corrupted, and destroyed Israel. (In reality He saved and redeemed Israel)
12. Zohar III (282) - Allegedly died like a beast and was buried in animal's dirt heap.
13. Hilkoth Melakhim - Attempt to prove Christians err in worship of Jesus.
14. Abodah Zarah 21a - Reference to worship of Jesus in homes "unwanted".
15. Orach Chaim 113 - advocates avoiding the appearance of paying respect to Jesus.(Blasphemy)
16. Iore Dea 150,2 - "Do not appear to pay respect to Jesus by accident."
17. Abodah Zarah 6a - False teaching to worship on first day of Sabbath (correct)
18. Hilkhoth Maakhaloth - Alleges Christians are idolaters. Must not associate.
19. Abodah Zarah 22c - Do not associate with gentiles. They shed blood.
20. Iore Dea153,2 - Must not associate with Christians. "They shed blood."
21. Abodah Zarah 15b - Alleges Christians have sex relations with animals.
22. Abodah Zarah 22a - Suspect Christians of intercourse with animals.
23. Shabbath 145b - Alleges that Christians are unclean because they eat accordingly. (But many Christians avoid unclean meat.)
24. Abodah Zarah 22a - Alleges Christians unclean because they are not at Mount Sinai. (True Christians obey Torah.)
25. Iore Dea (198 48) - Alleges clean female Jews contaminated meeting Christians.
26. Kerithuth 6b - Jews called men. Christians not called men.
27. Makkoth 7b - Allegedly innocent of murder if intent was to kill Christian.
28. Orach Chaiim 225,10 - Christians and animals grouped for comparisons.
29. Midrash Talpioth 225 - Alleges Christians were created to minister to Jews always.
30. Orach Chaiim 57, 6a - Alleges Christians to be pitied more than sick pigs.
31. Zohar II 64b - Christians idolaters likened to cows and asses.
32. Ketuboth 110b - Psalmist compares Christians to unclean beasts.
33. San Hedrin 74b Tos. - Sexual intercourse of Christian allegedly like that of beast.
34. Ketuboth 3b - The seed of Christian is valued by Rabbis as seed of beast.
35. Kiddushin 68a - Christians are allegedly like people of an ass.
36. Eben Haezar 44,8 - Marriages between Christians and Jews allegedly null.
37. Zohar II, 64b - Christian birth rate allegedly must be diminished materially.
38. Zohar I, 28b - Allegedly Christian idolators are allegedly children of Eve's serpent.
39. Zohar I, 131a - Idolatrous people (allegedly Christians) befoul the world
40. Emek Hammelech 23d - Non-Jew's souls allegedly come from death and death's shadow.
41. Zohar I, 46b, 47a - Souls of gentiles have unclean divine origins.
42. Rosh Hashanah 17a - Non-Jews souls go down to hell. (Prove it.)
43. Iore Dea 337,1 - Replace dead Christians like lost cow or ass.
44. Yebamoth 61a - Jews called men, but Christians not called men.
45. Abodah Zarah 14b T. - Forbidden to sell religious works to Christians. (They might understand what the Talmud teaches.)
46. Abodah Zarah 78 - Christian churches are places of idolatry (It depends on the church. True Christians don't worship idols.).
47. Iore Dea 142,10 - Must keep far away physically from churches.
48. Iore Dea 142-15 - Must not listen to church music or look at idols.
49. Iore Dea 143-1 - Must not rebuild homes destroyed near churches.
50. Hilkoth Abh Zar 10b - Jews must not resell broken chalices to Christians.
51. Shabbath 1169 Tos. - Gospels called volumes of iniquity, heretical books.(Blasphemy)
52. Shabbath 1169 - Talmudists agree that books of Christians be burned.
53. Abodah Zarah 2a - Festivals of Christians called days of calamity (correct, but not Christian).
54. Abodah Zarah 78c - Christian feast days despicable, vail and evil (correct, but not Christian).
55. Abodah Zarah 6a - Forbidden to observe Christian Christmas day (correct, but its not Christian).
56. Hilkoth Akum ch.9 - Forbidden to celebrate Easter and Christmas (correct).
57. Chullin 91b - Jews possess dignity even an angel cannot share.
58. San Hedrin 58b - To strike an Israelite is like slapping the face of God.
59. Chagigah 15b - A Jew considered good in spite of sins he commits.
60. Gittin 62a - Jew stay away from allegedly Christian homes on holidays (correct).
61. Iore Dea 148,10 - Jew must not return Christian greeting, do it first ("Merry Christmas" is not a Christian greeting).
62. Chosen Ham 26,1 - Jew must not sue before a Christian judge or laws.
63. Chosen Ham 34,19 - Christian or servant cannot become witnesses.
64. Iore Dea 112,1 - Avoid eating with Christians, breeds familiarity.
65. Abodah Zarah 35b - Do not drink milk from a cow milked by a Christian.
66. Iore Dea 178,1 - Never imitate customs of Christians, even the way they comb their hair.
67. Abodah Zarah 72b - Wine touched by Christians must be thrown away.
68. Iore Dea 120,1 - Dishes bought from Christians must be well washed.
69. Abodah Zarah 2a - For three days before Christian festivals, avoid all (correct, but not Christian).
70. Abodah Zarah 78c - Festivals of those who claim to follow Jesus are idolatry (correct if referring to X-Mas or Easter).
71. Iore Dea 139,1 - Avoid things used by Christians in their worship.
72. Abodah Zarah 14b - Forbidden to sell Christian articles for worship.
73. Iore Deo 151,1 H. - Do not sell water to Christians for baptisms.
74. Abodah Zarah 29,7 - Do not trade with Christians on their feast days.
75. Abodah Zarah I,2 - Not permitted to trade with Christians on such days.
76. Abodah Zarah 297 -Trade with Christians because they have money to pay.
77. Iore Dea 148,5 - If Christian is not devout, may send him gifts.
78. Hilkoth Akum IX,2 - Send gifts to Christians only if they are irreligious.
79. Iore Dea 81,7 Ha - Christian wet-nurses to be avoided because dangerous.
80. Iore Dea 153, 1H - Christian nurse will lead children to heresy.
81. Iore Dea 155,1 - Avoid Christian doctors not well known to neighbors.
82. Pesachim 25a - Avoid medical help from idolators, meaning Christians (True Christians are not idolators).
89. Iore Dea 156,1 - Avoid Christian barbers unless escorted by Jews.
90. Abodah Zarah 26a - Avoid Christian midwives as "dangerous" when alone.
91. Zohar 1,25b - Those who do good to Christians allegedly never rise when dead.
92. Hilkoth Akum X6 - Help needy Christians if it will promote peace.
93. Iore Dea 148, 12H - Hide hatred for Christians at their celebrations.
94. Abodah Zarah 20a - Never praise Christians lest it be believed true (True Christians are praise-worthy)
95. Iore Dea 151-14 - Not allowed to praise Christians to add to glory.
96. Hilkoth Akum V,12 - Quote scriptures to forbid mention of Christian God.
97. Iore Dea 146,15 - Refer to Christian religious articles with contempt.
98. Iore Dea 147,5 - Deride Christian religious articles without wishes.
99. Hilkoth Akum X,5 - No gifts to Christians; only gifts to converts.
100. Iore Dea 151,11 - Gifts forbidden to Christians. It encourages friendship.
101. Iore Dea 334,43 - Exile for that Jew who sells farm to Christian.
102. Iore Dea 154,2 - Forbidden to teach trade to a Christian.
103. Baba Bathra 54b - Christian property belongs to the first person claiming it.(Stealing).
104. Chosen Ham 183,7 - Keep what a Christian overpays in error.(Stealing).
105. Chosen Ham 126,1 - Jew may keep lost property of Christian found by a Jew.(Stealing).
106. Baba Kama 113b - It is permitted to deceive Christians. (Lying).
107. Chosen Ham 183,7 - Jews must divide what they overcharge Christians.
108. Chosen Ham 156,5 - Jews must not take Christian customers from Jews.
109. Iore Dea 157,2H - May deceive Christians that believe Christian tenets (Lying) (True Christians are Bible-followers).
110. Abodah Zarah 54a - Usury may be practiced upon Christians or apostates.
111. Iore Dea 159,1 - Usury permitted now for any reason to Christians.
112. Baba Kama 113a - Jew may lie and perjure to condemn a Christian.(Lying)
113. Baba Kama 113b - Name of God not profaned when lying to Christians.
114. Kallah 1b - Jew may perjure himself with a clear conscience.
115. Shabbath Hag. 6d - Jew may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording.
116. Zohar I,160a - Jews must always try to deceive Christians.(Lying)
117. Iore Dea 158,1 - Do not cure Christians unless it makes enemies.
118. Orach Cahiim 330,2 - Do not assist Christian's childbirth on Saturday.
119. Chosen Ham 425,5 - Unless he believes in Torah, do not prevent his death.(Murder)
120. Iore Dea 158,1 - Christians who are not enemies must not be saved either.
121. Hilkoth Akum X1 - Do not save Christians in danger of death.
122. Iore Dea 158,2 Hag. - Kill renegades who turn to Christian rituals.(Murder)
123. Chosen Ham 425,5 - Those who do not believe in Torah are to be killed.
124. Hilkoth Tesch III,8 - Christians and others deny the law of the Torah (True Christians obey Torah).
125. Zohar I, 25a - Christians are to be destroyed as idolators.(Murder)(True Christians don't worship idols.)
126. Zohar II, 19a - Captivity of Jews ends when Christian princes die.(Murder)
127. Zohar I, 219b - Princes of Christians are allegedly idolators, must die.(Murder)
128. Obadiam - When Rome is destroyed, Israel will be redeemed.
129. Abodah Zarah 26b T. - Even the best of the goiim should be killed.(Murder)
130. Sepher OR Israel 177b - If a Jew kills a Christian, he commits no sin (other than murder).
131. Yalkut Simoni 245c - Shedding blood of impious offers sacrifice to God.
132. Zohar I, 43a - Alleges that extermination of Christians is a necessary sacrifice (True Christians obey Torah).
133. Zohar l, 38b,39a - High place in heaven for those who kill idolators.
134. Hilkoth Akum X,1 - Make no agreements and show no mercy to Christians.
135. Hilkoth Akum X1 - Either turn them away from their idols or kill them.
136. Hilkoth Akum X,7 - Allow no idolators to remain where Jews are strong.
137. Chosen Ham 338,16 - All contribute to expense of killing traitor.
138. Pesachim 49b - No need of prayers while beheading on Sabbath.
139. Shabbath 118a - Prayers to save from punishment of coming Messiah.